This year we continued our recent Easter tradition of celebrating the holiday in Baltimore. For the past few years we have hosted at our house for family visiting from out of town, and Baltimore friends. This year my parents spent the weekend with us, and our friends Mike and Kim joined us all for Easter dinner on Sunday. After dinner, my cousin Diana visited us for dessert. We had a nice and relaxing holiday. Very relaxing for me because I was lucky enough that my WONDERFUL mom did all the work! For the first time ever, we did not have our traditional lasagna. Instead, we had antipasto and breaded eggplant, then ham, mashed potatoes and squash, with several yummy desserts to choose from. There were even special egg free cupcakes for Ryan, which caused a major sugar high. Ryan was lucky enough that the Easter Bunny brought him 2 baskets with some new fun
legos, cars, bubbles, pajamas, a monkey bank and books. His favorite part were the plastic eggs he got shaped like a baseball, soccer and basketball, he loved opening and closing them. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, so I hope to later post the ones on my parents' camera once they upload them. Here are a few pictures from Easter:
Ryan in the Easter outfit given to him by his Nana

Ryan, Mommy and Nana

The whole crew

Ryan with his Nana and Grandpa, on our way to church

Thanks to my parents for making the trip down for the weekend, and taking us out to dinner Friday night, and watching Ryan on Saturday so Tim and I could go shopping and to a party at a friend's house. Not to mention all the cleaning, cooking and organizing that my mom did while she was here! We already miss them and can't wait for them to visit again. I hope you all had a great Easter weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment