Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Sugar High
Between Halloween and Ryan's Birthday Party, we have a LOT of leftover sweets in the house. Yesterday morning, Ryan spotted a container of cupcakes on the kitchen counter, and asked for one as his morning snack. I told him he could have one after dinner if he ate a good dinner. Of course my little elephant remembered, and asked for one as soon as he finished his dinner last night. It didn't take long for the sugar to kick in, as he was deliriously laughing at the littlest things, and then dancing and singing around the living room. I commented that maybe we wouldn't be eating cupcakes again on school nights because they make him too crazy. This morning, he spotted the cupcakes again, looked at them and started to say "Mommy, can I....," then caught himself and said "I can eat cupcakes when it's the weekend!!!:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment