Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Congrats Marc and Melissa!

The reason for our trip to Massachusetts was to attend the wedding of a longtime family friend, Marc Hamman. Our parents have been friends since before we were all born, and my brother and I grew up with the Hamman kids. We rarely get to see each other these days due to everyone's busy lives, and living far away doens't help. So it was great to see old friends and spend some adult time with my family. My Aunt Sue and cousin Taylor took care of Ryan while we were at the wedding, they picked him up right after his afternoon nap and took him visiting all around town. He had a blast with them and didn't miss us at all! Thanks Auntie Sue and Taylor for taking such good care of Ryan! Congratulations to Marc and Melissa and best wishes for a long and happy life together! I just realized I don't really have any pictures of the bride and groom but here are some pictures from the wedding.

Marc (The Groom), Carrie, me, Jim and Brian
Me and Carrie
Parents of the Groom and I
Family Photo
Jim and I

No comments:

Post a Comment