Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day Weekend

We are just finishing up what has been a fantastic Mother's Day weekend!! It started on Friday, when Tim and Ryan surprised me by showing up at work with flowers. I came back from a meeting in the afternoon, rounded the corner to my cubicle and heard "mama!" and saw Ryan walking towards me with flowers. I was in shock! It was fun showing him off to my co workers, who hear so much about him everyday! Yesterday afternoon Tim made margaritas for us with chips and salsa, and then prepared a delicious surprise dinner. This morning I woke up to yummy breakfast in bed and cards from Tim and Ryan. We took Ryan to the playground this morning, and after Ryan's nap we went to Ft McHenry for a picnic, Tim had secretly bought my favorite wine, cheese and sushi and packed it all in a picnic lunch. We had a great time!! He really outdid himself and I need to start thinking about what I can do for him for Father's Day! I could not be happier, I have the best son and husband anyone could ask for!! Some pictures from today -





No comments:

Post a Comment